The transportation of aggregates is one of the key competences of the EURO‑TRANS company.
We ensure comprehensive transport of cargo using heavy haulage tippers and modern road tractors with bulk-tipping semi-trailers.
We have around 200 vehicles for the transportation of aggregates
The solutions offered by EURO-TRANS in the transportation of aggregates are mainly:
- a modern and reliable fleet (vehicles which comply with EURO5 and EURO6 standards, equipped with satellite navigation systems, aluminum bulk-tipping semi-trailers)
- the equipment, and drivers’ experience which has been tested in demanding conditions (our vehicles move in aggregate and sand quarries, as well as on road and motorway construction sites)
- full logistical support in the allocation of equipment
- necessary safety certificates and a type-approval certificate issued by the Ministry of Transport and Water Management
Since 2006, EURO-TRANS is authorised to transport waste on the territory of the Poland - in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Environment of 27 September 2001.
Dedicated support during the performance of the service:
- updated information concerning the status of the transported cargo
- accurate estimations for project implementation (thanks to this approach, our Customers can estimate the budgets of their investments even better)
- access to the service base (possible replacement of a transport set with a different one if necessary)
Request an offer:
Please fill in contact details and the request for proposal.